Our Hospital runs on a fundamental belief:
we treat, He Cures
Giving birth is one of life’s greatest experiences . Thus, Muslim Maternity Hospital has come a long way. That is why we work from the premise that it is important for all women to participate proactively, to have continuity and to be able to make decisions about their own pregnancy and birth…
Our Hospital offers integrated service for women and babies which includes Obstetrics,Gynecology, Neonatology and Pediatrics. Hospital is committed for providing first class clinical and nursing care along with dedicated and highly trained staff at every level, to ensure that patients receive the best possible treatment.
- To protect and promote modesty and to appreciate the virtue of modesty among women.
- To serve the women patients with a team of dedicated women staff .
- To provide medical care irrespective of caste, creed, socioeconomic status and without religious differentiation.
- To provide medical facilities at an affordable and reasonable cost.
- To establish and build up facilities for teaching medical graduates, post graduates, nursing and paramedical students.
- We strive to build up a holistic and comprehensive centre for female and child patients, where clinical evaluation and treatment will be done with values of human dignity and Islamic morals by making every effort to achieve excellence in clinical care, teaching, research and administration.
- To provide excellent medical care with institutional commitment to achieve the highest standards for the benefit of mankind and to please Almighty Allah.